The goal is to have tax bills in the mail by December 15th but there are many factors that influence the date. The greatest variable is printing time at the County. Once all Town information is submitted, it must be checked by the County then we enter the printing queue.
Phone: (920) 725-0688
Phone: (920) 886-6100
Any item that does not fit in your trash container is considered large and should be taken to the Winnebago County Landfill. Yard waste may also be taken to the landfill. The landfill does charge a small fee. Fee Schedule. You may also call Advanced Disposal to arrange pickup and payment of your large items. Advanced Disposal's number is (800) 688-4285.
No, the Town has no means to pick up trees, nor does it have a place to dispose of Christmas Trees. You may take your tree to the Winnebago Land Fill on County Road Y in Oshkosh.
Call Springhetti Landscaping at (920) 558-3492
- When inquiries are received the clerk will provide the appeals form or the appeal form can be downloaded from the Town of Neenah Website.
- Appeals will be received at a meeting to be held during the last half of January each year and at other times at discretion of Board. Person appealing does not have to appear in person.
- Each appeal will be determined on its own merits.
- Deliberation will occur on the date of the meeting if at all possible.
- Accepted appeals will generally be permanent, but can be revoked if circumstances change.
Reference: January 15, 2010 Storm Water Utility District meeting.