Tax payments are now reflected on-line when payment is received and recorded at the Town of Neenah Treasures Office. Search the status of your tax payment here.
* Choose Town of Neenah for your municipality and one or more of the search criteria. Less is better.
* Try searching by street number only and click on Find Now
* Select the red parcel number that applies to the address you are searching
* In the “Select Detail” drop down list choose TAXES
* To print your RECEIPT, click on the year listed under Tax History and choose Printer Friendly version
* To print of your TAX BILL, click on the year that appears in the middle of the screen above TAX HISTORY
Call Ellen at 920-725-0916 for further assistance
The office is closed Monday January 2, 2017
By now, you have likely received your new trash container, recycling containers are on their way.
OLD trash and recycling containers: leave your empty containers at the end of your driveway on January 2nd. Advanced Disposal will pick them up over the course of the first two weeks in January.
NEW in 2017 – The Town of Neenah will be using a new system through Winnebago County to issue dog licenses. You are required to provide a rabies certificate in order to receive your dog license.
The Town Hall will be open for Absentee / Early voting the following hours:
- Wednesday November 2, 2016 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Thursday November 3, 2016 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday November 4, 2016 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Voter Registration and Absentee / Early Voting are NOT permitted on Monday November 7th
Polls Open Tuesday November 8th from 7:00 am – 8:00 pm.
The Town Board will hold a Public Hearing on the Proposed 2017 Budget and a Meeting of the Town Electors to approve the 2016 Tax Levy to be collected in 2017. Click here to view the notice including the proposed 2017 Budget.
Click below to read Winnebago County Health Department’s “Fight the Bite” Notice related to West Nile virus .