On March 12, 2019 a forum was held at the Town Hall for candidates running for Town of Neenah Board Supervisor. Please see the video to watch the forum in its entirety.
Please check out My Vote Wisconsin and enter in your address at the following link to see what will be on your ballot:
A representative from Bowmar Appraisal will be starting field work today, March 5, 2019, for the Town of Neenah revaluation. The representative has an ID badge visible and is carrying a signed letter from the town. He will leave a note on your door if no one is at home when he visits your residence.
Revaluation is required by State Law. The main purpose is to make sure that all properties are valued on a fair and uniform basis and reflect current market value. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Please call Bowmar Appraisal at 920-733-5369 if you have any questions.
March 13, 2019 is the deadline to register to vote by mail or online in the Spring Election. After this date you must register in person in the clerk’s office or at the polling place. You may register to vote online at myvote.wi.gov
13.06 TOWN DITCH AND RIGHT-OF-WAY MAINTENANCE
(1) No person shall change the configuration of any town ditch.
(2) No person shall plow, shovel, blow or place snow across any town road into any ditch.
(3) No person shall place any mowed grass, brush, soil or debris into any town ditch.
(4) No person shall add vegetation or solid material (landscaping) in any town ditch or right-of-way.
(5) Any person violating the provisions above will be subject to forfeiture of not less than fifty dollars ($50.00) and not more than $200.00. In addition, any costs associated with remedial action will be charged to the violator.