Please check out My Vote Wisconsin and enter in your address at the following link to see what will be on your ballot:
13.06 TOWN DITCH AND RIGHT-OF-WAY MAINTENANCE
(1) No person shall change the configuration of any town ditch.
(2) No person shall plow, shovel, blow or place snow across any town road into any ditch.
(3) No person shall place any mowed grass, brush, soil or debris into any town ditch.
(4) No person shall add vegetation or solid material (landscaping) in any town ditch or right-of-way.
(5) Any person violating the provisions above will be subject to forfeiture of not less than fifty dollars ($50.00) and not more than $200.00. In addition, any costs associated with remedial action will be charged to the violator.
Bowmar Appraisal has been retained by the Town of Neenah to conduct a revaluation of all taxable property for the 2020 assessment year. Representatives from Bowmar Appraisal will begin reviewing properties starting in the Spring of 2019. They will have an ID badge visible and will carry a signed letter from the town. Assessment Notices will be mailed to each property owner when the revaluation is complete, sometime in 2020.
Revaluation is required by State Law. The main purpose is to make sure that all properties are valued on a fair and uniform basis and reflect current market value. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
2019 Guide for Property Owners
The February 12, 2019 Town of Neenah Sanitary District #2 meeting has been canceled due to inclement weather. The meeting has been rescheduled for February 14, 2019, at 7 pm at the Town Hall.
Tuesday, February 12m 2019
The Town Hall will delay opening until 10:00 am.
Despite the snow and extreme temperatures this week, Harter’s Fox Valley Disposal is operating as usual. Your trash and recycling will be collected as scheduled on Thursday, January 31, 2019!