There are two ways to vote by absentee ballot, either in person at the Clerk's Office or you may request a ballot to be mailed to you.
In-Person Absentee Voting
In-Person Absentee Voting for the April 2, 2024 Spring Election will begin on Tuesday, March 19, 2024
- Tuesday March 19 thru Thursday March 21, 2024 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Monday March 25 thru Thursday March 28, 2024 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
- Friday March 29, 2024 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- OR by appointment
Contact the Clerk's Office if you have any questions.
Phone: 920-725-0916 or email: [email protected]
Please note that absentee voting is NOT available on the Monday before an election.
Mail Absentee Voting
If you need an absentee ballot mailed to you, visit myvote.wi.gov to request an absentee ballot online or complete the Absentee Ballot Request, print, sign, and return the application to the Clerk's Office with a copy of your photo ID.
Mail your request to: Town of Neenah 1600 Breezewood Lane Neenah, WI 54956 or email to: [email protected]
All absentee ballots should be returned as soon as possible to ensure they can be counted and must be received in the Clerk's Office by 8:00 pm on Election Day.
- Ballots may be returned via US Mail (mail at least one week before the Election)
- Ballots may be returned to the Clerk's Office during regular office hours or on Election day between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm.
- Ballots received after 8:00 pm on April 4, 2023, will not be counted.
- Dropboxes are NOT Permitted, Do not leave your completed Absentee Ballot in the Dropbox.
- Each voter must return their own ballot. The Clerk's Office is not permitted to accept an Absentee Ballot delivery by anyone other than the individual voter unless the voter is disabled and has asked an assistant to return their ballot.