There are two ways to vote by absentee ballot, either in person at the Clerk's Office or you may request a ballot to be mailed to you.
In-person absentee voting is available during normal office hours.
In-Person Absentee Voting
In-Person Absentee Voting for the April 5, 2022 Election will be available Tuesday, March 22nd - Friday, April 1st during regular Office Hours or By Appointment
Contact [email protected] if you need to make an appointment outside of regular office hours.
Phone: 920-725-0916 or email: [email protected]
Please note that absentee voting is NOT available on the Monday before an election.
Mail Absentee Voting
If you need an absentee ballot mailed to you, visit myvote.wi.gov to request an absentee ballot online or complete the Absentee Ballot Request, print, sign, and return the application to the Clerk's Office with a copy of your photo ID.
Mail your request to: Town of Neenah 1600 Breezewood Lane Neenah, WI 54956 or email to: [email protected]
All absentee ballots should be returned as soon as possible to ensure they can be counted and must be received in the Clerk's Office by 8:00 pm on Election Day.
- Ballots may be returned via US Mail (mail at least one week before the Election)
- Ballots may be returned to the Clerk's Office during regular office hours or on Election day between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm.
- Ballots received after 8:00 pm on April 5, 2022, will not be counted.
- Dropboxes are NOT Permitted, Do not leave your completed Absentee Ballot in the Dropbox.
- Each voter must return their own ballot. The Clerk's Office is not permitted to accept an Absentee Ballot delivery by anyone other than the individual voter.