Tax Payment Information
We encourage you to mail in your 2020 property tax payment, including a self-addressed stamped envelope so that a paid receipt can be returned to you.
1st Installment or in-full payment is due January 31, 2021.
Payable to: Town of Neenah 1600 Breezewood Lane Neenah, WI 54956 Phone: 920-725-0916
In-person payment information:
|Normal Office Hours|
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday - Thursday||8:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|The Office will be Closed on:|
|Additional Office Hours:|
|Thursday, December 31, 2020||8:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Friday, January 29, 2021||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
All payments made after January 31, 2020:
Payable to: Winnebago County Treasurer P.O. Box 2808 Oshkosh, WI 54903-2808
Payable in-person at: 112 Otter Avenue, Oshkosh
Check the Winnebago County Treasurer website for office hours and contact information
Escrow Checks: If you pay with an escrow check, please make sure the check is endorsed properly.
Checks with missing signatures will not be accepted.
Receipts: If you would like a receipt, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your payment.
Credit Card/Debit Card: The Town of Neenah DOES NOT accept credit or debit cards as a form of payment.
Refund Policy: If the amount on your mortgage escrow check is larger than the amount of your tax bill and a refund check will be issued in 30 days.
To See Your Tax Bill Online
- Select "click here" for current year ownership information and current payoff information
- Select Town of Neenah in the drop-down municipality field and enter the last part of your parcel number. (The numbers following 010).
- If you do not know your parcel number, search by your address or last name.
- Click find now.
Locate your parcel and click on the parcel number.
- In the box next to Select Detail, choose Taxes.
- Select the year next to print tax bills that you would like to view. You may view any tax bill from the years listed next to print tax bills.
- To see if your taxes have been paid look under tax history and click the RED tax for payment information.
Sample Tax Bill
Do you have questions about understanding your property tax bill? Attached is a sample property tax bill for 2019. Please see below for explanations on the tax bill:
- The top portion of the tax bill is addressed to the property owner, identifies the parcel number the property is located on, and provides a legal description of the property.
- The first box area lists the assessed value that the assessor has valued the property at.
- The taxing jurisdiction box is broken up into the various jurisdictions where your property resides. Each jurisdiction has a different portion of taxes that they receive.
- The purple line is the State of Wisconsin.
- The blue line is Winnebago County.
- The red line is the Town of Neenah.
- The green line is Fox Valley Technical College.
- The line below this is the total jurisdictional taxes.
- The first dollar credit at the bottom is a credit paid to the owner of any real estate parcel, where at least one improvement owned by the landowner is located. This is a reduction in property taxes.
- The lottery and gaming credit is a credit for Wisconsin residents that own a dwelling and use it as their primary residence. You will see this credit on your bill if this applies to your property.
- The net property tax is your total jurisdictional tax less the first dollar and lottery and gaming credits.
- The box to the side is the special assessment box and includes items such as:
- Garbage and refuse for the year.
- Recycling for the year.
- Stormwater management for the year.
- Prepaid sewer user fee.
- Private on-site wastewater management system (POWTS) fee.
- Sewer main and sewer interest for the assessment of sewer system developments.
- Total due includes the net property tax plus any special assessments due.
- The bottom of the tax bill is broken into three sections.
- The far left section is a first installment payment due by January 31st and deliverable to the Town of Neenah at 1600 Breezewood Lane, Neenah.
- The middle section is a second installment payment due by July 31st and deliverable to the Winnebago County Treasurer at PO Box 2806, Oshkosh.
- The far right section is a full payment amount option that is due by January 31st and deliverable to the Town of Neenah at 1600 Breezewood Lane, Neenah.