Tax Payment Information
All payments made after January 31st
Payable to: Winnebago County Treasurer P.O. Box 2808 Oshkosh, WI 54903-2808
Payable in-person at: 112 Otter Avenue, Oshkosh
Check the Winnebago County Treasurer website for office hours and contact information
To Pay Your Real Estate Property Tax Bill Online
Click here to PAY TAXES ONLINE
- Select "Town of Neenah" for the municipality and enter one search field such as parcel number or street number. You will have more success locating your parcel by entering fewer search fields.
- Click on Find Now
- Click on the red parcel id that corresponds to your property
- Scroll past the tax history, click the Pay Taxes button to be directed to the online payment screen.
For instructions on how to navigate the website please see Online Instructions
Service fees for this convenience are 2.2% of the payment amount for credit card payments, $3.95 for debit card payments, and $0.25 for e-check payments.
To See Your Tax Bill Online
- Select "click here" for current year ownership information and current payoff information
- Select Town of Neenah in the drop-down municipality field and enter the last part of your parcel number. (The numbers following 010).
- If you do not know your parcel number, search by your address or last name. Try using just the street number in your search. Not all fields need to be entered for a search.
- Click find now.
Locate your parcel and click on the parcel number.
- Select the year next to print tax bills that you would like to view. You may view any tax bill from the years listed next to print tax bills.
- To see if your taxes have been paid look under tax history and click the RED tax for payment information.
Sample Tax Bill
Do you have questions about understanding your property tax bill? Attached is a sample property tax bill for 2019. Please see below for explanations on the tax bill:
- The top portion of the tax bill is addressed to the property owner, identifies the parcel number the property is located on, and provides a legal description of the property.
- The first box area lists the assessed value that the assessor has valued the property at.
- The taxing jurisdiction box is broken up into the various jurisdictions where your property resides. Each jurisdiction has a different portion of taxes that they receive.
- The purple line is the State of Wisconsin.
- The blue line is Winnebago County.
- The red line is the Town of Neenah.
- The green line is Fox Valley Technical College.
- The line below this is the total jurisdictional taxes.
- The first dollar credit at the bottom is a credit paid to the owner of any real estate parcel, where at least one improvement owned by the landowner is located. This is a reduction in property taxes.
- The lottery and gaming credit is a credit for Wisconsin residents that own a dwelling and use it as their primary residence. You will see this credit on your bill if this applies to your property.
- The net property tax is your total jurisdictional tax less the first dollar and lottery and gaming credits.
- The box to the side is the special assessment box and includes items such as:
- Garbage and refuse for the year.
- Recycling for the year.
- Stormwater management for the year.
- Prepaid sewer user fee.
- Private on-site wastewater management system (POWTS) fee.
- Sewer main and sewer interest for the assessment of sewer system developments.
- Total due includes the net property tax plus any special assessments due.
- The bottom of the tax bill is broken into three sections.
- The far left section is a first installment payment due by January 31st and deliverable to the Town of Neenah at 1600 Breezewood Lane, Neenah.
- The middle section is a second installment payment due by July 31st and deliverable to the Winnebago County Treasurer at PO Box 2806, Oshkosh.
- The far right section is a full payment amount option that is due by January 31st and deliverable to the Town of Neenah at 1600 Breezewood Lane, Neenah.